2023年1月18日 星期三

e等公務園解答-西餐禮儀實戰教學

 1. _____ I save enough money, I’m going to buy a new phone.

  1. During
  2. Then
  3. Once
  4. While

2. Timothy is such a(n) _____ boy; he always says “please” and “thank you.”
  1. polite
  2. important
  3. careless
  4. silent
3. I want to _____ my dog quiet; it barks at everything!
  1. allow
  2. land
  3. keep
  4. stay
4. Harriet is very smart. _____, she’s the smartest student in my school.
  1. By no means
  2. Since then
  3. On time
  4. In fact
5. David, please don’t _____ that toy soldier at your sister’s face.
  1. point
  2. spread
  3. deliver
  4. invent
6. The students _____ to run when the teacher shouted, “Go!”
  1. obeyed
  2. guessed
  3. respected
  4. began
7. Jack’s mother keeps the cookies _____ sight so Jack won’t ask for them
  1. at first
  2. out of
  3. into
  4. away
8. George _____ a break from working to drink a glass of water.
  1. carried
  2. took
  3. left
  4. entered
9. Karen dressed _____ old clothes to clean the bathroom.
  1. in
  2. on
  3. at
  4. under
10. Are you _____ with this book? If so, can I read it?
  1. excited
  2. done
  3. interested
  4. sick

沒有留言:

張貼留言