2023年1月17日 星期二

e等公務園解答-善用行事曆 時間管理好效率

 1. Can you help me _____ my dog when I’m away?

  1. from
  2. with
  3. between
  4. along
2. Please _____ you finish your homework before you go to sleep.
  1. wait for
  2. tidy up
  3. make sure
  4. keep away
3. Please _____ to the teacher, or you will not hear the test questions.
  1. talk back
  2. look forward
  3. take care
  4. pay attention
4. We should _____ before we make any decisions.
  1. think ahead
  2. worry about
  3. listen to
  4. call on
5. Put your phone away _____ you’re studying.
  1. so
  2. but
  3. after
  4. while
6. My friend is coming to my house, so I’ll _____ by cleaning my room.
  1. forgive
  2. forward
  3. present
  4. prepare
7. It’s very _____ to stay healthy so you can live a long life.
  1. straight
  2. important
  3. central
  4. famous
8. This _____ on my phone can help me finish my work quickly.
  1. piece
  2. program
  3. play
  4. plan
9. Jenny wrote “English test” on her _____ next week so she won’t forget about it.
  1. calendar
  2. memory
  3. customer
  4. method
10. Please _____ here and wait. I’ll come back soon.
  1. spend
  2. film
  3. stay
  4. rain

沒有留言:

張貼留言